Zipline in Ghyampedanda
Kathmandu – A Zipline is being constructed from Ranikotgadhi of Ghyampedanda to the Pilotbaba ashram in Surya Binayak municipality.
Member of Federal Parliament Mahesh Basnet laid the foundation stone for the Zipline at Nayagoan in ward no. 7 of Surya Binayak municipality on Friday. The Zipline is being constructed by the Tandav Investment Private Limited in collaboration with the Ghyampedanda tourism promotion committee.
The 45 minutes ride on the Zipline will give an opportunity for the rider to observe the Himalayan range and all the three cities in the valley as well as wild animals and birds in the jungle below. The Zipline runs at an altitude of 1,741 meters.
Located some 19 kilometers from Kathmandu and seven km from Surya Binayak, the Zipline is being constructed at a cost of 50 million rupees. It will come into operation in three months, said Chair of the Tandav Investment Private Limited Roman Shilakar.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season