From Yeti Airlines Provides Rs. 2 Million to Himalayan Sherpa Club
Kathmandu – Yeti Airlines is providing main sponsorship equivalent to two million rupees to Himalayan Sherpa Club for a one year period. The Club is in A Division in Nepali football club ranking.
Club president Karma Chhiring Sherpa and Yeti Airlines director Samar Rana signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to this connection at a program here today. With this, the Club will now be called Yeti Himalayan Sherpa Club.
Senior manager of Yeti Airlines, speaking after the MoU signing, said they have sponsored the amount as part of the corporate social responsibility while Club president Sherpa expressed the belief that this kind of support would further help in the development of the Club and football game as such.
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS IN NEPAL
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season