World Vision International Nepal Vacancy Announcement
– Nepalaya Jobs
World Vision is a child-focused relief, development, and advocacy organization that has contributed to the transformation in the lives of millions of children around the world in vulnerable situations. We are driven by Christian values to serve children and families regardless of their religion, age, gender, ethnicity, class, and caste. We are looking for potential Nepalese candidates to fill out the following positions
Position: Project Manager (KITAB)
– based in East Field Office, Biratnagar with frequent travel to the field and WVIN National Office, Kathmandu
Project Manager-KITAB (Knowledge Improvement Through Access of Books) will be responsible for leading and managing a project that aims to transform the book market in Nepal through a technology-enabled market solution that will improve access to quality and utilization of books through a more efficient supply chain in a digital marketplace linking schools to publishers & a social network connecting teachers & a book purchase tracking system to support school progress.
The intervention uses Result Based Financing (RBF) to strengthen the education system by compelling all stakeholders to align and support the achievement of existing education standards. Specifically, the project uses RBF to incentivize publishers, printers, local education authorities, and schools. The Project Manager will provide overall leadership and management of the Project implementation.
S/He will work closely with the relevant external, internal, and community partners.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required:
• Bachelor’s (Preferably Masters) degree in Education, Social Science, or relevant discipline with at least five years of professional experience in national and/or international NGOs.
• Should have demonstrated a depth of experience and effectiveness preferably in an NGO context in working with community/grassroots people and organizations, especially focusing on classroom interventions, early grade reading, and ICT interventions.
• Extensive experience and recognized expertise in models and methods of training, facilitation and capacity building, Capability of Project Management and organizational development for staff, communities, and government stakeholders.
• Thorough understanding and experience about Nepal Government’s strategies, policies, guidelines on early grade reading, and ICT policies. Must be strategic, creative, and innovative.
• Should have demonstrated experience in capacity building and different approaches to building capacity. Must be fluent in Nepali, with good written and spoken English.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send in their complete ‘Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a statement of purpose’ mentioning the title you are applying for by 18 July 2020 to the email, address mentioned below.
For Details: https://careers.wvi.org/job-search
World Vision International Nepal is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourage candidates of diverse background, women and differently-abled, to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the subsequent selection procedure.
world vision nepal vacancy 2020
world vision international nepal job vacancy
world vision international jobs
vacancy in world vision
world vision nepal internship
world vision international in nepal
agriculture jobs in nepal 2019
country director world vision nepal