Where Was Maharshi Veda Vyasa Born?
Kathmandu – The four Vedas (Universal wisdom) is the detailed explanation of the Vedic Sanatan Dharma (the flow of cosmic energy) which is strictly followed by Hindu (the oldest religion) and all the religions of the world. It is the key of the whole human civilization; a hub of all the discoveries, the essence of the whole existence. Vedas are but the science of life and the world. Born in Damauli Nepal, Veda Vyasa is the compiler of the 4 Vedas (Rig-Veda, Ajurveda, Samveda, Atharveda), 18 Puranas, Vedanta Sutras and Mahabharat Epic. He is believed to be the incarnation of supreme Narayana and also considered to be one of the Chiranjivis (immortals). The festival of Guru Purnima is dedicated to him.
Crystal clear evidence shows that Veda Vyasa was born in Damauli of Nepal as the son of Matsyagandha (Satyawati) and Parisar Rishi. The ancient mythology says “Parisar Rishi was lured by a beautiful girl (who was ferrying the saint) and enticed for lovemaking. Matsyagandha denied as she was too young for lovemaking and people could see in day time. Parisar sage instantly created a cloud in the surrounding and prepared a nice environment for lovemaking. As a result, Veda Vyasa was born as a human being”. Google and Wiki should explore the facts before spreading a rumor from the Indian government. One can see Vyasa cave in Damauli in the confluence of Seti and Madi River as stated in the ancient Sanskrit verses. May all researchers come to Damauli and see the crystal clear evidence and end the topic of misconception.
• An inscription kept in Kedarnath temple says, “Damaulijanma Badaribanastho Vyasomuni Satyawati suto saou: Parasaratma Saridantarale Chiram chakaratra tapastapasbi“.
• Vayupuran says “Ganga Yamuna Saraswoti yo Dwaparesmin Yamuna tatesbhuta parasarat Satyavati prasut: Sa wao samartho Bhagawan babhuwa Bedasya bistar Karo Damaulyam: Yeti tarasya yamuneti Madi Saraswati begawatiti seti, tatsangam diwp bhawasya Tasya Dwaiyapanakhya prathima jagatyam!!
• The Sanskrit slokas”Antarale Mahanadho Gandaki Shula gandayo- Parkot bhidhasta syadesh sarbatra visrita” describes the exact location of Damauli. Till today, there is a place-name called Parkot, Chudi, Gandaki, Seti river, Madi River which is in Gandaki district of Nepal.
READ THESE ALSO
1. GURU The Divine Light: Guru Brahma Vishnu Maheshworaha
2. Barahachhetra Ancient Vanarashi in Nepal
3. KNOW NEPAL as Spiritual Tourism Destination
4. Yoga & Meditation for Noble Cause
5. Misconception Of Yoga – Meditation
6. Nepali Namaskar Culture, Why Nepali Using this?
Both inscription and Puran verses explain that Veda Vyasa was born in Nepal. Hence, residing inside the cave he compiled the 4 Vedas and 18 Puranas. In fact, he was the incarnation of Lord Vishnu himself who came in Dwaparyuga to make all the Vedic wisdom in written form. Vedic wisdom was available only in the sound form before his noble deed. He scripted Vedas in the Sanskrit language in order to allow people to understand the divine wisdom. It is the holiest and oldest book ever made for mankind. They have words called ‘mantras’ which are chanted in religious ceremonies. The Vedas contain hymns, incantation, and instruction for rituals / daily life. Indeed, it is the constitution of human beings- coeval with the universe. May you understand that Vyasa is not the name but the title given to the person who is the knower of everything. Shree Krishna Dwapayan, the 28th Veda Vyasa was born in Damauli Nepal approximately 6000 yrs ago and the other 27 Veda Vyasa’s was also born in Nepal.