VNY 2020 Posters Paste in Indian Vehicles
– Nepalayatimes Team
Jhapa – Lions Club of Kakadvitta has launched a campaign to paste posters with the logo of ‘Visit Nepal Year 2020’ on Indian number plate vehicles entering Nepal.
The campaign was inaugurated by pasting colorful posters with the logo of Visit Nepal Year 2020 on an Indian registered vehicle (WB 7 8864) jointly by federal lawmaker Ram Karki and Provincial Assembly members Shree Prasad Mainali and Gopal Budhathoki amid an event on Saturday.
The posters welcome all foreign and domestic tourists visiting Nepal for Visit Nepal Year 2020.
The drive would help spread the message of Visit Nepal Year 2020 across every part of India, said Lions Club, Kakadvitta President Shankar Thapa.
Kakadvitta is a transit through which tourists from as far as Bhutan, Bangladesh, Myanmar and some parts of the northeastern parts of India including West Bengal, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Assam, Nagaland, and Mizoram come to Nepal.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season