VNY 2020: Magar Food Festival On January 10
Palpa – Tansen, the district headquarters of Palpa, is preparing to organize a food festival highlighting the local cuisine of the Magar community.
The food and cultural festival are to be organized by Nepal Magar Association, Papla on coming January 10. It aims to promote local tourism and promote the Magar art and culture, according to Association chair Tej Bahadur Gharti.
The festival will feature verities of Magar cuisine including pickle giving a typical local taste, and items made from yam and sweet potatoes.
Meanwhile, Magar community leaders have called for naming the State 5 ‘Magarat Tharuhat State’.
Association central advisor Keharsingh Rana in a press meet here today reiterated the demand for the same.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season