Visit Nepal Year 2020 Inaugurated in Jhapa
Jhapa – Visit Nepal Year, 2020 has been inaugurated today morning by welcoming and honouring five foreign tourists who entered the country through Kakadvitta, an eastern transit with India in Jhapa district.
The tourists’ named Indian nationals Priyanka Mallik, Pinki Majumadar, Mamuni Mallik and Sweta Khadka were welcomed and honoured amid a programme organised by the Mechinagar Tourism Committee. They were offered Nepali Dhaka Topis (caps) and Rudraksha garlands.
The event was attended by a lawmaker for the Federal Parliament, Ram Karki, also event chief guest, members of the State Assembly, Shree Prasad Mainali and Gopal Budhathoki and Mechinagar municipality mayor Bimal Acharya. On the occasion, banners informing of Nepal’s tourist destinations were hung on vehicles heading towards various cities of India. The transit was decked with Nepal’s national flag, while a tableau comprising cultural dances of various local communities was organised.
Electronic visual displays and hoarding boards informing of the Visit Nepal Year have also been put up at the various corner of the area.
Various cultural programmes would be organised throughout the day today, said the municipality deputy mayor Mina Upreti, also the coordinator of the town tourism development committee.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season