Kathmandu – Village Tourism Promotion Forum Nepal is a nonprofit organization, which established with the main objective of Village Tourism promotion, Safeguard communities rights to tourism business.
The general objective of VITOF-Nepal is to promote rural tourism; however, its specific objectives are as follows:
- To aware rural, local people for harvesting and harnessing village tourism activities
- Encourage locals to preserve, conserve, revive indigenous cultural heritage and explore new sites or destinations
- Bridge rural-urban linkage; divert urban-centered tourism activities towards sustainable rural tourism
- Attract neighbors, i.e., China and India as the big marketplace for unexhausting tourists/visitors besides our international destinations- Mt. Everest, Lumbini and Hindu shrines and sites
- What not to give a new thought or revive the century-long culture of homestay, i.e. Atithi Devo Bhawa in SAARC region and in the global context in general.
Paknajol,Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
P.O. Box No: 11475