Vice President Visits Touristic Places in Nuwakot
Nuwkot – Vice President Nanda Bahadur Pun visited and observed various touristic places in Nuwakot on Thursday. He reached up to Chisapani in Nuwakot via the Sundarijal of Kathmandu and Sindhupalchowk. On the occasion, the Vice President visited several sites of tourism and religious importance in Shivapuri, Panchakanya, Dupcheshwar, among other rural municipalities in Nuwakot district.
WATCH IN VIDEO
In course of his observation tour, he said a lot of income could be made and revenues generated if tourism activities like hiking, trekking, and homestay could be further promoted and this area developed into a tourism destination. Vice President Pun suggested lawmakers Hit Bahadur Tamang and Radhika Tamang representing this area to take initiatives for the development of tourism activities in the area as it has much potential for the same.
On his way to Chisapani via Sundarijal, the Vice President offered bouquets to the statues of Bishsweshwar Prasad Koirala and Ganeshman Singh at Sundarijal. He also observed the VP Museum which has preserved the historical articles and personal belongings of the late Koirala and Singh.
Koirala is the first people-elected Prime Minister and leader of the democracy movement in Nepal while Singh is the leader and commander of the people’s movement for the restoration of democracy in the country. The Vice President also observed the Bagmati Improvement Project on the occasion.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season