Vacancy Announcement from United Mission to Nepal
– Nepalaya Jobs
Kathmandu – United Mission to Nepal (UMN) is an international development organization that aims to enable the poorest people living in poverty to transform their lives, leading towards the fullness of life. As we serve the people of Nepal, multicultural teams of Nepali and volunteer expatriate staff work alongside local organizations in ten districts, building partnerships that lead to healthy, dignified and empowered individuals and transformed communities.
Position: Finance Team Leader (Female only)
Location: UMN Thapathali Office, Kathmandu
UMN executes different projects through local NGO partners, with financial support from a wide range of supporting partners from different countries. The Finance Team Leader position is a crucial role for UMN which provides strategic direction to and oversees all financial aspects of UMN’s work to ensure transparency, accountability and effective use of resources in the outworking of UMN’s Vision and Mission.
READ THIS ALSO
NIC ASIA Bank Career Opportunity
Vacancy Announcement at USAID
Save the Children Vacancy Announcement
Citizens Bank Vacancy Notice
UNDP Vacancy Announcement
Mega Bank Career Opportunities
NMB Bank Vacancy Announcement
Qualifications and Experience:
• CA, ACCA or MBA/M BS qualifications;
• More than 5 years of working experience in a senior financial management role in an INGO;
• Experience in strategically evaluating the needs of an organization and formulating appropriate strategies & approaches;
• Experience of working in a cross-cultural team and people management;
• Knowledge of financial compliance with all government requirements, including annual accounts, external audit, tax clearance/exemption certification, and all financial reports required by law or regulation;
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills with an ability to interpret complex financial data;
• Excellent computer skills, particularly in Excel and Accounting Software;
• Excellent in financial planning and organizing;
• Ability to teach, mentor and explain financial matters to those with little financial expertise;
• Active listening, communication and feedback skills;
• Effective delegation skills to team members with a diverse range of capacities;
• Innovative and always looking to improve and streamline systems and processes;
• Seeking to model all the UMN values;
• Excellent language and communication skills in both Nepali and English.
Salaries and benefits will be according to UMN policy.
All interested individuals who meet the minimum qualifications are encouraged to apply for this position.
The Job Description and Application Form can be downloaded from our website: www.umn.org.np/vacancy
HOW TO APPLY
Completed application forms should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com by 4:00 pm on Wednesday,11 March 2020. Short-listed candidates will be invited to participate in an assessment process.