Vacancy Announcement from Citizens Bank
– Nepalaya Jobs
Kathmandu – Citizens Bank International Limited, established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions, seeks applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic and result oriented qualified Nepalese citizens for the vacant job positions at its Upcoming Branches at Kohalpur (Banke), Lambagar (Tarkeshwor, Kathmandu), Kamaladi (Kathmandu), Sinamangal (Kathmandu), Tandi (Ratnanagar, Chitwan), Devighat (Nuwakot), Pokhara (Hospital Chowk), Bhoteodar (Lamjung), Jitpur (Kapilvastu), Gamgadi (Mugu), Juphal (Dolpa), Attariya (Kailali), Sukkhad (Kailali) and existing departments/ branches of the Bank.
1. Position: Branch Manager – Kamaladi (Kathmandu), Biratnagar (2)
Senior Officer/ Assistant Manager
Minimum 8 years experience for Senior Officer position and 10 years for Assistant Manager position in Commercial Bank.
2. Position: Branch Manager – Officer/ Senior Officer (5)
Sinamangal (Kathmandu), Tandi (Ratnanagar, Chitwan), Itahari, Dharan, Damak
Minimum 7 years experience for an Officer position and 8 years for Senior Officer position in Commercial Bank.
3. Position: Branch Manager – Officer (4)
Lambagar (Tarkeshwor, Kathmandu), Kohalpur (Banke), Pokhara (Hospital Chowk), Attariya (Kailali)
Minimum 7 years experience in Commercial Bank.
4. Position: Branch Manager – Junior Officer/ Officer (6)
Bhoteodar (Lamjung), Jitpur (Kapilvastu), Devighat (Nuwakot), Sukkhad (Kailali), Jumla, Nijgadh
Minimum 5 years experience for Junior Officer position and 7 years for an Officer position in Commercial Bank.
5. Position: Branch Manager – Supervisor/ Junior Officer (3)
Gamgadi (Mugu), Juphal (Dolpa), Mohanyal (Kailali)
Minimum 3 years experience for a Supervisor position and 5 years for Junior Officer position in Commercial Bank.
READ THESE VACANCIES
Others Job Vacancy related to Bank, Government, and INGO
Banking Job Vacancy for Various Positions
UN Jobs Nepal, World Food Programme
Internships Opportunities at USAID-Nepal
Jyoti Bikash Bank Vacancy Announcement
Hyatt Regency Hotel Vacancy Announcement
Practical Action Vacancy Announcement
6. Position: Chartered Accountant (Junior Officer/ Officer) – Few
Candidates should be Chartered Accountant from ICAN or ICAI. Candidates applying for Officer position must have minimum of 2 years post qualification experience. Chartered Accountant without any prior work experience shall be appointed in a Junior Officer position after the selection process.
7. Position: Risk Department – Junior Officer (1)
Minimum 5 years experience in Commercial Bank. Candidate must have experience in Risk Management department with the ability to assess and evaluate the current potential risk, prepare a strategy to combat the risk and design overall risk management process for the Bank.
8. Position: Supervisor (Few) – All Upcoming Branches, Baglung, Banglachuli (Dang)
Minimum 3 years experience in Commercial Bank. Candidate must have sound knowledge of Branch Operation and/ or Credit.
9.Position: Relationship Officers (Junior Officer/ Officer) – Few
Minimum 5 years experience for Junior Officer position and 7 years for Officer position. Candidate must have prior work experience in the credit department of Commercial Bank.
10. Position: Information Technology Department – Supervisor/ Junior Officer (1)
Candidate must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application with proven technical experience of minimum 3 years in Core Banking Application preferably in FINACLE, its scripting and application workflow. Candidate must also have sound knowledge in P/L SQL scripting.
• Candidate applying for all positions except Chartered Accountant must have a minimum Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Management from a recognized university.
• Candidate applying for Branch Manager must have prior work experience as Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Manager, Relationship Manager/ Officer with a focus in sales, operations, deposit marketing, and customer relationship management.
• Candidate must presently be working at the same or one level below (minimum one year experience in one position below) the position applying for.
• Candidate must have a working knowledge of MS Office applications and must be fluent in English and Nepali (written and spoken).
• Preference shall be given to candidate with lower age and higher experience in a related field.
• Preference shall be given to a suitable local candidate or the candidate from the surrounding areas of the branches.
• The shortlisted candidate shall only be informed about the further selection process.
Application Deadline for all above positions: August 27, 2019 (17:30 hours)
FOR APPLY [CLICK HERE]
LATEST VACANCIES ………