US Embassy Vacancy Announcement
Position: Receiving and Inventory Supervisor
- Announcement Number: Kathmandu-2020-023
- Hiring Agency: Embassy Kathmandu
- Position Title: Receiving and Inventory Supervisor
- Open Period: 09/03/2020 – 09/08/2020Format MM/DD/YYYY
- Vacancy Time Zone: GMT+5.75
- Series/Grade: LE – 0805 7
- Salary: NPR Rs 1,102,968
- Work Schedule: Full-time – 40 hours per week
- Promotion Potential: LE-7
- Duty Location(s): 1 Vacancy in Kathmandu, NP
- Telework Eligible: No
The incumbent manages the receiving and inventory operations of the U.S. Mission. The incumbent supervises and ensures appropriate handling of items received from local and offshore vendors. The incumbent plans and executes the annual property inventory and prepares reports of discrepancies and/or damages ensuring that all USG properties are located and counted.
Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Management, Business Administration, Business Management or Social Sciences is required.
How to Apply:
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a security clearance.
Applications must be completed and submitted through Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA).
Applicants must address each required qualification with specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so will result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
To apply, please click the “APPLY TO THIS VACANCY” button, create or log-in to your ERA account and begin the application process.
For information on ERA and detailed instructions on how to apply, please visit the ERA information page in our internet site below:
ERA information page-Internet site: CLICK HERE