Tourists throng to Pokhara in New Year 2020
Last midnight, several cultural and merrymaking events were organized on the streets in Lakeside. Likewise, the Restaurant and Bar Association of Nepal (REBAN) has organized the 21st edition of the street festival like in the previous years, which has lured more visitors in the city.
Lots of cultural activities and performances were organized to exchange New Year greetings on the street near Phewa Lake. Four different stages were made for the cultural shows on the site.
Some 3.5 kilometers area of Lakeside and Baidam is decorated like a bride. The organizers of the street festival said that over 100 restaurants have offered their services to the visitors on the street festival and the visitors can enjoy the traditional Nepali cultural shows, even of rare ones, international cuisines and documentaries as well.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season