Tourists Enjoy The Taste Of Nettle In Homestay
Kalikot – Tourists visiting Karnali Community Homestay operated at Khandachakra municipality-7 in Kalikot district have been found enjoying the taste of nettle.
The demand for nettle is high as food made up of nettle is so delicious and tourists make it their first choice.
Tourists visiting the homestay demand local food items food like nettle, millet and maize and Marsi rice. Of them, nettle is the first choice”, said homestay operator, Putra Bahadur Malla.
Mostly the domestic tourists visit the homestay and they also take nettle powder with them while returning home from the homestay.
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season