Tourism Entrepreneur Miyahara Passed Away
Kathmandu – A great loss to the Nepal Tourism market. Ideal tourism entrepreneur Takashi Miyahara passed away on 24 November at age 87. Miyahara has contributed to the development of the tourism sector of Nepal since while he had come to Nepal in 1966 as a development consultant. here.
Professionally he is a mechanical engineer Miyahara was born in 1934 in Nagano, Japan. He has to spend almost 40 years in Nepal as a tourism entrepreneur and he also knew as a politician.
His contributions to Nepal’s tourism are remarkable. He founded the Everest View Hotel in Syangboche, Solukhumbu and also established the Himalayan Hotel in Kupandol. Now the Annapurna View Hotel was being built at Sarangkot in Pokhara. Miyahara came to Nepal in the 1990s. Miyahara founded Trans Himalaya Tours in 1968 and a Japanese sister company, Himalaya Kanko Kitatsu, in 1969. The following year, he founded Trans Himalayan Trekking.
He married Nepali citizen and took Nepali citizenship. According to her wishes, the funeral will take place in Sayangbuche.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season