Tourism Angel Robot Service at TIA
Kathmandu – ‘Tourism-Angel’ named robot service has started for welcoming guests at Tribhuwan International Airport on Thursday. Two angels Robert will be provided information about the various things through the touch screen and transmit information in Nepali, English and Chinese languages too.
By conducting a formal program at Tribhuwan Airport, Minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation Yogesh Bhattarai inaugurated the robot service on Thursday. Inaugurating the robot service, Minister Bhattarai said the airport was a technologically friendly and digital platform as per the modern trend. He added that it will be helpful to airport service and it could be installed at other airports if it deemed fit to serve passengers.
The use of updated technology would be helpful in removing the ‘monotonous’ from spending two or three hours at the airport and creating an atmosphere for the passengers to pass their time.
Ministry installed 2 robots at Tribhuwan Airport’s Arrivals and Departure in a joint effort of Nepal Tourism Year Secretariat, Nepal Tourism Board, and Nepal Civil Aviation Authority. Rs. 4.4 million has been invested for this project, reported in the program.
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season