Sita & Mountain Air Services Connecting Eastern Tourism Zones
Kathmandu – The religious and tourism hotspots of eastern Nepal have come under-connectivity with private air companies operating package flight services.
Sita Air and Mountain Air have collaborated in operating flight services to Taplejung-based Pathivara Temple and Halesi and Lukla of Khotang among others from Bhadrapur and Biratnagar.
With the operation of collaborative flight services, the popular religious and tourism destinations here have been well-connected. The Sita Air has started daily Bhadrapur-Taplejung direct flight service.
Likewise, flights are also taking place to reach to Lamidanda and Lukla, according to General Manager at Mountain Helicopter Pvt Ltd Dil Bahadur Oli.
He informed us they have developed an air package for Pathivara and Halesi. The two-way airfare for Pathivara from Bhadrapur and Biratnagar is Rs 23,000.
Sita Air is operating flight service from both Biratnagar and Bhadrapur to Suketar Airport daily while helicopter of Mountain Air provides round-trip services to visitors to the temple from Suketar.
After the Pathivara visit, the passengers can also travel to Lukla from Suketar. The number of visitors coming to Pathivara Temple from Lukla is also increasing with the operation of flight service.
Similarly, the package flight service to and from Halesi has also started at the cost of Rs 23,000. The Mountain Air has started flight service from Bhedetar of Dharan to Pathivara. The round-trip airfare for this route is Rs 30,000.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season