Saput & Nirmal Appointed Goodwill Ambassador of VNY 2020
Kathmandu – Prakash Saput has been appointed as the Gandaki State’s goodwill ambassador for Visit Nepal Year 2020.
Gandaki State government appointed Saput as the goodwill ambassador for the promotion of the country and its tourism sector.
Father of Saput, Bal Bahadur BK, received the certificate of goodwill ambassador from Chief Minister of Gandaki State, Prithvi Subba Gurung, at an inaugural ceremony of the Visit Year-2020 as singer Saput is in Japan for musical program.
Born in Kathekhola rural municipality-3 of Baglung district, Saput said that his appointment as a goodwill ambassador of Gandaki state was a great achievement for him.
Similarly, mountaineer Nirmal Purja of Myagdi has also been appointed as the goodwill ambassador of Visit Nepal Year-2020 along with singer Saput. Gandaki state government has set a target to bring in two million tourists in Visit Nepal Year-2020.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season