Rhino Found Dead in Narayani River
Chitwan – A lifeless body of a rhinoceros was found in the Narayani River at Sisuwar of Bharatpur metropolis-26 this morning.
According to Chitwan National Park (CNP), the animal has its external body parts intact. The body was retrieved as it was being washed away by the river.
The area lies along the CNP buffer zone. CNP security forces took it out of the river. A team of veterinary doctors from the CNP is assigned to find out facts surrounding the rhino death. It might have drowned while attempting to drink water, according to CNP Information Officer Gopal Ghimire. Five rhinoceros have died of natural causes so far in the current fiscal year.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season