Reforms in TIA Within One Month: Tourism Minister Bhattarai
Kathmandu – Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation Yogesh Kumar Bhattarai expressed his commitment to making reforms in the Tribhuvan International Airport within one month.
Problems ranging from air traffic would be resolved, he said at an interaction relating to tourism and private sector organized here by Nepal Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday.
“The government with the aim of making ‘Visit Nepal 2020‘ a success has expedited reforms at TIA and reconstruction of heritages damaged by April 2015 Earthquake. I expect help from all in this drive,” he said.
Problems in domestic flights would be resolved and training provided for TIA employees, he said, adding that construction of airports in Pokhara, Bara, and Rupandehi has sped up.
Likewise, Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce Rajesh Kaji Shrestha stressed the need for attracting 0.1 percent of the population of India and China to visit Nepal.
1. Budha Subba Place for Pilgrimage and True Love
2. Barahachhetra Ancient Vanarashi in Nepal
3. Tinjure-Milke-Jaljale Area, Single land for 28 Rhododendron: Tourism in Eastern Nepal
4. Bhedetar Famous Hill Station In Eastern Nepal
5. Namaste Waterfall: Feel Heaven