Ranikotgadhi Becomes Tourism Hub
Kathmandu – Historical Ranikotgadhi, Ghyampedanda located at Suryabinayak municipality wards 7 and 8 have become a point of attraction for domestic and foreign tourists.
The Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation has also declared the area as a tourism hub. Tourism entrepreneurs are also elated with the emergence of Ranikotgahdi as an important tourism hotspot after popular destinations, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel.
The trend of operating new hotels is on the rise in the area which also indicates the booming of the tourism service industry in and around the historic site.
In this course, ‘The Grand Gundu Resort’, which is under construction at the cost of Rs 370 million at Suryabinayak municipality-7, Ghyampedanda, was inaugurated on Monday.
On the occasion, former Industry Minister Mahesh Basnet said tourism entrepreneurs are excited to have Ranikotgadhi enlisted in the government-declared tourism sites.
The construction of two roads, one from Suryabinayak to Gundu and another from Suryabinayak to Ganesh Temple, has been already completed, he said, adding, “We will complete blacktopping of all roads in coming two years”.
Basnet also called for entrepreneurs to flow their investment in the area without any hesitation. Ghyampedanda, Ranikot, Bokachagadhi, and Anantalingeswor, among others, have become an attraction for tourists as one can enjoy a panoramic view of nine Himalayan series and Kathmandu Valley from the site.
The area now has seen the operation of paragliding, bungee jump station, and jeep line as well as the construction of the trekking route and Shiva route.
Bigyan Rai, Chairperson, The Grand Gundu, shared that 18 entrepreneurs are jointly venturing to open a well-equipped hotel at Suryabinayak at the cost of Rs 380 million. He further informed that the construction works of the hotel will be completed in the next two years
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season