President Bhandari to Address Tourism Festival
Kathmandu: President Bidya Devi Bhandari is scheduled to attend the third Shuklaphanta Tourism Festival on Friday. The President who is in Darchula’s visit today is scheduled to address the festival in Kanchanpur tomorrow.
The festival is organized by Bhimduttanagar Municipality near the entrance gate of the Shuklaphanta National Park. According to Mayor Surendra Bista, the President will address the festival on Friday.
The festival is continuing since February 21 in the area aimed at promoting Visit Nepal: 2020
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season