Political Parties Commit to Make VNY Successful
Kathmandu – All political parties have pledged to cooperate to make Visit Nepal Year 2020 successful. The leaders of the political parties made this commitment at a program organized by the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation on Thursday.
Yogesh Bhattarai, the coordinator of the main organizing committee of VNY and Minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, has called for the responsive participation of all the political parties. He said the program would be successful only if all political parties in Nepal were supported.
Bishnu Poudel, general secretary of the Communist Party of Nepal (CPN), said that the party workers and leaders are ready to volunteer for free throughout the year. “This is not a program of any party and minister, said General Secretary Poudel, so everybody understands that it is a shared national responsibility.”
Nepali Congress leader and former Minister Mohan Bahadur Basnet said the government had a responsibility to construct the infrastructure and was ready to help with this.
“If the Visit year becomes a success, not only the minister and the government will succeed, it will remark as a success of all parties,” said Basnet. He said the leaders and the various fraternal organizations of Congress are ready to mobilize for free volunteers.
The representative of other political parties committed to support to make VNY successful in the discussion program.
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season