Photo Nepal (photonepal.travel) Launched
Kathmandu – Photonepal.travel, is a special campaign initiated by NTB, is formally launched today on 10 Sept 2019 amidst a special program by Hon’ble Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation Mr. Yogesh Bhattarai.
With launching this website, minister Bhattarai said that it’s a common stage to promote Nepal and we should use too much social media to introduce Nepal. Photo Nepal is useful tools for visit Nepal year 2020 too.
NTB CEO, Mr. Deepak Raj Joshi says that “With the commencement of #photoNepal platform, a new chapter has started for the promotion of tourism”.
Photo Nepal is a great platform for sharing and promoting destinations through the photograph. NTB has been organizing Photo Nepal campaign regularly since the last four years.
1. It is a special platform for showcasing photographs of all including amateurs and professionals alike and building business contacts between photographers and clients.
2. User-friendly with effective search features to locate the photographs which clients want to use.
3. Effective Platform for uploading and sharing photographs
4. Photographs well protected by copyrights clauses
5. Not only share photographs for international outreach but also a contributor of photos are eligible to take part in the photo contest being held from time to time
6. Instant access to photos on the website and fast reach out by clients to photographers.
Site Data is Daily Visits 5000 plus, Daily Signup: 50 plus, Total Photos Uploaded 1000 plus, said Sudhan Subedi.
READ THESE ALSO . . . . . . . .
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS