Photo Nepal (photonepal.travel) Launched – Nepalayatimes
Kathmandu – Photonepal.travel
, is a special campaign initiated by NTB, is formally launched today on 10 Sept 2019 amidst a special program by Hon’ble Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation Mr. Yogesh Bhattarai. With launching this website, minister Bhattarai said that it’s a common stage to promote Nepal and we should use too much social media to introduce Nepal. Photo Nepal is useful tools for visit Nepal year 2020 too. NTB CEO, Mr. Deepak Raj Joshi
says that “With the commencement of #photoNepal
platform, a new chapter has started for the promotion of tourism”. Photo Nepal
is a great platform for sharing and promoting destinations through the photograph. NTB has been organizing Photo Nepal campaig
n regularly since the last four years. Special Highlights:
1. It is a special platform for showcasing photographs of all including amateurs and professionals alike and building business contacts between photographers and clients.
2. User-friendly with effective search features to locate the photographs which clients want to use.
3. Effective Platform for uploading and sharing photographs
4. Photographs well protected by copyrights clauses
5. Not only share photographs for international outreach but also a contributor of photos are eligible to take part in the photo contest being held from time to time
6. Instant access to photos on the website and fast reach out by clients to photographers. Site Data is Daily Visits 5000 plus, Daily Signup: 50 plus, Total Photos Uploaded 1000 plus, said Sudhan Subedi. READ THESE ALSO . . . . . . . . Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020 Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019? 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year? POPULAR TREKKING AREAS Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season