Online Booking for Cruise Ship in Narayani River
Chitwan – A cruise ship will be available for public transportation from mid-February. The construction of the cruise ship in ward no. 16 of Bharatpur metropolis has now reached its final stage.
The recent decision of the cabinet to allow registration of industry related to ship has help speed up our work, said managing director of the Rhino Water Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. Ram Chandra Kandel. Online booking to enjoy a ride on the cruise ship will open in the next ten days, he said.
Bookings for breakfast cruise, lunch cruise, and dinner cruise. Travelers will also be able to enjoy live singing inside the cruise, which is also equipped with a bar.
The ground floor accommodates 90 passengers, 110 on the first floor and 20 on the roof of the cruise. The breakfast cruise will include a ride for two hours while the lunch and dinner cruise will be a journey of three hours each.
Three crew members and technicians to run the cruise ship are foreigners and the company is planning to train Nepalis in the future.
The cruise was built by the Grandeur Marine International of India. The cruise is equipped with a double engine and can travel at a speed of 35 kilometers per hour. The cruise has reportedly cost around 150 million rupees
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season