North Korea Claims of Developing Coronavirus Vaccine – Nepalayatimes
North Korea – North Korea has said that it was developing a vaccine for the novel coronavirus on its own, the country’s science research council claimed on Saturday. According to a report posted on Mirae, the website run by the North’s State Commission of Science and Technology, its scientists are currently conducting clinical trials to develop a vaccine for COVID-19, reports Yonhap News Agency reported. The report said the vaccine development is led by a medical biology institute under the North’s Academy of Medical Science using angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2). The country, which is yet to report a single COVID-19 case, added that scientists are in discussions on conducting the third phase of a clinical study, IANS reported.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?