Nepal Prepared Resume Domestic Flights
Kathmandu – The government has said it was making necessary preparations to ensure safe flight amid the COVID-19 outbreak.
A spokesperson at the Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (CAAN) Raj Kumar Chhetri said that they are preparing to open airports by adopting the standards of health security. He added that domestic flights will be opened first and international flights open in the second phase.
All domestic and international passenger flights have been halted since March 24 after Nepal enforced the lockdown to stem the spread of coronavirus. Meanwhile, airlines have also made the necessary preparations for commercial flights after the COVID-19 pandemic.
They said that they have completed all the preparations for safe air travel, adding that safe travel will be ensured if the passengers also adopt the necessary safety precautions.
Airlines have readied standard operating procedure on the basis of the guidelines of the World Health Organization that will be applicable to aircraft crew and passengers.
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season
domestic flights in nepal during lockdown
nepal international flights news
when will international flights resume in india