Nepal Decides to Resume Flights Service from Aug 17 – Nepalayatimes
Kathmandu – The Nepal government has decided to resume domestic and international commercial flights from August 17. A meeting of Cabinet held on Monday evening decided to that effect, according to a minister. Due to a corona pandemic affect, Nepal has stop a all flight service since March 24. The Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation has been assigned the responsibility to formulate the necessary protocol for the resumption of flights. All domestic and international commercial flights were suspended since March 24 after Nepal enforced the lockdown to stem the spread of coronavirus.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE