NATTA to Provide 10 Percent Discount for VNY 2020
Kathmandu – On the occasion of Visit Nepal Year 2020, members of the Nepal Association of Tours and Travel Agents (NATTA) have agreed to give a 10 percent discount on their services. Suraj Vaidya, National Coordinator of Visit Nepal year 2020 and chairman of NATTA, CN Pandey signed the agreement on Thursday.
Among the NATTA and Visit Nepal Year 2020 Secretariat have signed the 14-point agreement. The agreement states that the members of Natta will be actively involved in making a success of VNY 2020. It also mentions that all members of NATTA will carry the logo of Visit Nepal year in all their promotional materials and websites.
NATTA Chairman CN Pandey said that the members of NATTA would give a 10 percent discount on their services package to make the Visit Nepal success. He also advised the trekking guides to wear attire for the Visit Year as long as possible, even if they were wearing a Dhaka cap it gives our identity to foreigners.
The conveyor of the VNY 2020, Suraj Vaidya, informed that preparations have reached the final stage, taking tourists to all seven states. He added that countries like Middle East, Malaysia, China and India should be given priority during the visit year.
AGREEMENT DETAILS IS HERE
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season