NARA 18th Himalayan White Water Challenge on November 26-28
Kathmandu – Nepal Association of Rafting Agencies (NARA) is going to organize the 18th Himalayan White Water Challenge 2019 at the Bhotekoshi river from 26th – 28th November. Nepal Association of Rafting Agencies (NARA) has been organizing this Challenge Himalayan White Water Challenge (HWWC) since 2002 in different rivers of Nepal with the main goal of this international event is promoting adventurous white water rafting tours in domestic and international sectors through the mighty competition among the Nepalese and International Rafting Athletes.
The competition, NARA is as an organizer and Promotional Cooperation by Nepal Tourism Board (NTB) and Visit Nepal Year 2020, to be operated in the technical cooperation of Government of the State 3, Ministry of Industry, Tourism, Forest and Environment, Himalayan River Guide Association Nepal, Nepal Rafting and canoeing Association, Sindus Tourism Entrepreneurs Association, of the Balefi Rural Municipality, Chautara Sangachok Gadi municipality said Ganga Prasad Nepal, president of Rara.
The competition has 3 games under international sport including Kayak Slalom, Kayak Down River Race. There will also be a national level corporate raft downriver race. It has been informed that there will be a stipulation of Rs. Five thousand five hundred to participate in international competition and three thousand for national completion.
The entry fee for corporate raft races will be charged 75 thousand per team. The first prize for men in the competition is 50 thousand, second 30 thousand and third 20 thousand prizes. Similarly, the first prize for women is 50 thousand, second 30 thousand and third 20 thousand prizes.
According to the organizer, the estimated cost is 6 million 50 thousand for conducting this competition. They hope near to 300 people will be participated including the domestic and foreign competitors and 100 other participants.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season