NAC Suspends Doha Flights
Kathmandu – The national flag carrier Nepal Airlines Corporation (NAC) has decided to suspend its regular flights to Doha of Qatar for a time being beginning from today due to a fear of coronavirus infection. The coronavirus officially named as the Covid-19 now poses a global health threat.
The decision follows the temporary ban of the entry of citizens from 14 countries including Nepal to Qatar by the Government of Qatar in its bid to minimize the coronavirus infection risk, according to the NAC. The suspension of flight to Doha will remain in effect until further decision.
The NAC has promised a total refund of ticket fees to those aspiring travelers to be affected by the flight suspension. Prior to this, the NAC was operating flights to Doha all seven days in a week.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season