NAC Flying to Narita From March 2
Kathmandu – The national flag carrier, Nepal Airlines Corporation (NAC), is to being a direct flight to Narita of Japan from coming March 2.
Issuing a press release on Monday, the NAC said that the Corporation’s wide-body airbus would fly to Narita thrice a week—Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
The NAC aircraft would take off from Kathmandu at 1:25 am and return to the TIA at 6:25 pm the same day from Narita.
The promotional fare for one-way travel has now been determined at Rs 37,000 while round trip would cost Rs 73,000.
A passenger traveling in business class could take two baggage weighing 25 kg each and a passenger traveling in economy class has a facility to carry two baggage weighing 23 kg each.
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season