Nabil Bank Vacancy Announcement [60 Nos.] – Nepalaya JobsBackground
Nabil Bank is the market leader in the Nepali financial sector. We are looking for talented, highly motivated, result-oriented and qualified young Nepali citizens in the following positions:
1. Position: Trainee Assistant [50 Nos.]
This is an entry-level position at the clerical level. The selected candidate will undergo one-year training and development and upon successful completion training period, they will be eligible for confirmation in Assistant (A1) level. Selected candidates will be placed anywhere in Nepal as per the Bank’s requirement.
Prerequisites for applying:
• Age not exceeding 25 years as on 17th September 2019
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum Second Division or 2.5 CGPA out of 4 CGPA from a recognized university/ College/ Institution
2. Position: Management Trainee [10 Nos.]
Management Trainee is an entry-level position for talented, highly motivated and qualified young people to be developed on a career path in the management cadre. Upon successful completion of one year of training and development, they will be eligible for confirmation in Officer (O1) Level. Selected candidates shall be placed anywhere in Nepal as per the Bank’s requirement.
Prerequisites for applying:
• Master’s Degree or equivalent post-graduate degree in commerce or management or statistics or finance or business or economics or accounting or subject related to banking or professional qualification as a Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from a recognized university/institution with at least First Division or 3.25 CGPA out of 4 CGPA in Master’s Degree or equivalent or certified as CA/CPA/ACCA/CFA
• Age not exceeding 28 years as of 17th September 2019
READ THESE VACANCIES
Others Job Vacancy related to Bank, Government, and INGO
Banking Job Vacancy for Various Positions
UN Jobs Nepal, World Food Programme
Internships Opportunities at USAID-Nepal
Jyoti Bikash Bank Vacancy Announcement
Hyatt Regency Hotel Vacancy Announcement
Practical Action Vacancy Announcement
(Note: Separate qualifying criteria shall be applicable in case of internal staff applying for the post. Bank may not hire all the candidates at one go and may hire less than the number indicated depending on its requirement. Selected candidates may be hired gradually as per Bank’s need within a year from result publication date.)
Written Test date for both positions is 28th September 2019. Written test venue and time will be communicated to all the shortlisted candidates through email and SMS.
All candidates must be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali Language and be computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office applications. Candidates are expected to have smart and pleasant personality, be articulate, be of a cheerful nature with superior interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills, a desire to excel, and have a positive attitude and be a team player but able to work independently and take initiatives.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Written Test. The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form or at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Shortlisting will be done based on the answers provided while applying for this position.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is September 17, 2019.
*vacancy published on The Himalayan Times, 11 September 2019
LATEST VACANCIES ………
Sunrise Bank Limited Vacancy Announcement
Sangrila Hotel Vacancy Announcement
INGO Vacancy on WaterAid Nepal
Vacancy Announcement From UN-Habitat
Everest Bank Limited Vacancy Announcement
Vacancy Announcement from Citizens Bank
UNDP Vacancy AnnouncementVacancy Notice From Nepal Bank Limited