- This temple of Kailashnath Mahadev at Sanga, Bhaktapur, Nepal was installed on 21st June 2010 or 2067/03/07 Monday but the construction of the Mahadev statue began in 2004 A.D.
- Kailashnath Mahadev Statue was inaugurated by Contemporary minister for Tourism and Civil Aviation of Nepal Government Mr. Sarad Singh Bhandari,
- This statue of Lord Shiva is the tallest Shiva statue in world.
- Famous businessman Mr. Kamal Jain Provided Initial funding and initiation of this project of temple of Lord Shiva
- Around 1.2 Crore Nepali Rupees (Around 120,000 US Dollars) is Construction Cost of this Sanga Temple.
- Entry fee of Sanga Bhanyang Temple of Lord Shiva is Rs. 20 Nepali Rupees currently per person.
- This Place is at Sanga bhanjyang, the border of Bhaktapur and Kavrepalanchwok districts in Nepal.
- This statue of Kailashnath Mahadev is 143 feet high.
- Copper, cement, zinc and steel are use to construct Mahadev Statue.
- In Average more than 5,000 visitors reach in a week
Safety Tips for Traveling During a COVID-19 Pandemic– Agencies/Nepalayatimes Safety Tips for Traveling During a …