Nepalayatimes/Lord Shiva Statue Sanga Do you Know These Facts?
Kathmandu – While you are traveling from Kathmandu to Sindhupalchok Sindhuli, you can see the tallest statue of Lord Shiva, the greatest god of Hindu Religion at Sanga, Bhaktapur, Nepal. Here this article tries to evoke unknown facts related to this, which make you reach there one time as soon as possible.
These 10 Facts for your Information
- This temple of Kailashnath Mahadev at Sanga, Bhaktapur, Nepal was installed on 21st June 2010 or 2067/03/07 Monday but the construction of the Mahadev statue began in 2004 A.D.
- Kailashnath Mahadev Statue was inaugurated by Contemporary minister for Tourism and Civil Aviation of Nepal Government Mr. Sarad Singh Bhandari,
- This statue of Lord Shiva is the tallest Shiva statue in world.
- Famous businessman Mr. Kamal Jain Provided Initial funding and initiation of this project of temple of Lord Shiva
- Around 1.2 Crore Nepali Rupees (Around 120,000 US Dollars) is Construction Cost of this Sanga Temple.
- Entry fee of Sanga Bhanyang Temple of Lord Shiva is Rs. 20 Nepali Rupees currently per person.
- This Place is at Sanga bhanjyang, the border of Bhaktapur and Kavrepalanchwok districts in Nepal.
- This statue of Kailashnath Mahadev is 143 feet high.
- Copper, cement, zinc and steel are use to construct Mahadev Statue.
- In Average more than 5,000 visitors reach in a week
READ THIS ALSO