Langtang Valley to Kyangin Gumba Trek (Photos)
– Man Raj Simkhada/Nepalayatimes
Kathmandu – Langtang valley is one of the famous trekking destinations as like EBC and ABC, situated in the northern region of Nepal bordering with Tibet. It includes many of the peaks in the region and the famous Langtang National park. Langtang Trek offers majestic views of mountains and surrounding landscapes, and local tests with the culture of ethnic Tamang inhabitants.
The trail offers a stunning panorama of complete Langtang range views, Ganesh Himal and Annapurna mountain ranges. Cherko Ri (5150m/16896ft) is the highest elevation one can reach during the trek. Afterward, it a descent down the valley, concluding the trek at Syabrubesi to Kathmandu by drive.
This trek offers an eye battle with red panda.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season