Kirtipur ‘City on the Hill’
Kathmandu – Kirtipur city has unveiled the brand logo of the new brand ‘City on the Hill‘ in the middle of a program organized on 3rd July. The brand was unveiled at a brand endorsement event held in Kirtipur. At the same time, this city has become the first formal branding city in Nepal.
Brand details, logos, and campaigns were presented at the event. Speaking on the occasion, Mayor Ramesh Maharjan said that such a historic achievement could not be made public due to the current pandemic and expressed his commitment to establishing Kirtipur as a tourist destination after the pandemic.
On the occasion, Dr. Dhananjay Regmi, Chief Executive Officer of Nepal Tourism Board, said that Kirtipur has its own specialty in food, festivals, and culture. Stating that the city branding has helped the tourism business to rise from various crises in the past, he said that this new branding will also establish Kirtipur among domestic and foreign tourists.
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season
kirtipur municipality map
places to visit in kirtipur
kirtipur municipality profile
bhairav temple, kirtipur
kirtipur in nepali language
area of kirtipur