Jhor Waterfall, Your Weekend Destination in Kathmandu
Kathmandu – Jhor Waterfall is one of the famous cascades among the capital city of Nepal, Kathmandu, which lies in Tokha Mahankal. Jhor Waterfall (Jharna) is generally famous among the youngster due to its nearby Kathmandu and the normal spring water then what you can hope for something else to beat the warmth in the late spring. Water from Shivapuri National Park is the fundamental wellspring of this cascade. Jhor One can make a stop while visiting Shivapuri Village.
WATCH IN VIDEO
Jhor is also a tourist attraction for religious people. There is a temple of Lord Shiva where you worship and make your wish come true. Pilgrims visited this place on Saturday and Monday. You can take the double advantage of this place by pay homage to the god and playing with the spring water. Temple is inside the Baundeshwor Cave.
How to reach Jhor??
First of all, you have to come to the place called Samakhusi, Then from a bus goes to Jhor. After you get into the bus all you have to do is relax and not worry because most of the people on the bus are going to the exact location where you are to destine. Besides that, you can reach there by your motorcycle or cycle too.
It depends upon the conductor. Some give student ID card discounts while others do not.
For normal people its Nrs30
For students, it’s probably 15 or 20.
What to carry in your bag?
Water to drink
Towel (if you are going to enjoy waterfall)
One more dress (if you wet with waterfall’s drop)
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season