INGO Vacancy on WaterAid Nepal
– Nepalaya Jobs
Kathmandu – WaterAid’s vision is of a world where everyone has access to safe water and sanitation. Our mission is to transform lives by improving access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) in the world’s poorest communities, WaterAid works with partners to maximize its impacts for policy change/influence.
WaterAid Nepal is looking for the following position:
Job Title: Grants & Partnership Monitoring Officer
Regular travel within Nepal, to Partners’ office and programme, project locations
Clean water, decent toilets and hygiene are three essentials that help people lead dignified and healthy lives. They should be normal for everyone, but for millions of people, they are not. We are determined to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene a normal part of everyday life for everyone, everywhere within a generation.
Purpose of Role
• Coordinate and track Partners’ grants and budget with programme and donors, providing regular support and monitoring to the Partners.
• Involves close working relationship especially with the Programme Department, and with Partners and Donors.
• Coordinate the delivery of financial reports as per the reporting schedule, and ensure its quality, accuracy and that it meets donor and internal requirements.
• Document the donor contracts, partnership agreements, project plans, signed budget, related financial transaction and all the financial reports. Record all the financial and technical proposal submission an all the related correspondence.
READ THESE VACANCIES
Others Job Vacancy related to Bank, Government, and INGO
Banking Job Vacancy for Various Positions
UN Jobs Nepal, World Food Programme
Internships Opportunities at USAID-Nepal
Jyoti Bikash Bank Vacancy Announcement
Hyatt Regency Hotel Vacancy Announcement
Practical Action Vacancy Announcement
• Prepare and check Partner reporting and monitoring calendar. Ensure proper project expense template is sent for financial reporting. Ensure that the timeline is followed, and the calendar and reporting template is regularly reviewed and updated if necessary.
• Carry out capacity building and monitoring visits to Partners’ offices and project areas in coordination with relevant groups. Prepare visit reports with critical observation regularly.
• Track the donor reporting deadlines and support to prepare the fund request.
• Proceed timely fund transfer to Partners and reconcile advance on a monthly basis.
• Review the accuracy on reported figures and appropriate line item flexibility, use of correct exchange rates and completeness of matching funds.
• Prepare the funding matrix and update the data and reports in finance software and common drive. Collect and upload the annual budget the online system.
• Export monthly budget and expenses from the system, support to analyse the budget vs expenditure to relevant groups.
• Prepare the detailed budget variance report, compile monthly Partner wise receivables and payables reports and all donor line item reports.
Application Deadline: 23 August 2019
FOR APPLY [CLICK HERE]
LATEST VACANCIES ………