Himalaya Airlines Cancels its Flight to Qatar
Kathmandu – COVID-19 has been affecting worldwide as well as Nepal’s tourism and business sectors. Himalaya Airlines, Nepal’s private airline, has canceled its flight in Qatar as it stopped issuing visas to citizens of 14 countries, including Nepal.
Releasing a press statement Himalayan Airlines has canceled all flights scheduled for Qatar, starting Monday. The Himalayan airlines have returned flights from Kathmandu to Qatar until further notice. The temporary entry restrictions imposed by Qatar on the entry of citizens from 14 countries including Nepal is due to the spread of coronavirus. The company said that all tickets that were confirmed until March 9 could be refunded without any charges.
Earlier, the Himalaya airlines had canceled all flights to China. Due to the spread of coronavirus, the market of the airlines has been highly affected.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season