Heli Service from Ilam to Taplejung
Kathmandu – Helicopter service has begun from Ilam to the religious and tourist destination of Pathibhara in Taplejung. The service has been initiated on the eve of Visit Nepal Year 2020.
Simrik Air has begun the service from Purne Danda in ward no. 11 of Suryodaya municipality Ilam. Simrik Air is planning to begin the service from two more locations in the east, with the objective of promoting tourist destinations in the region. Heli service to Pathibhara will soon begin from Bhedetar of Dhankuta and Suketar of Taplejung, chief executive officer Yogesh Sapkota said.
Pathibhara is 15 to 20-minute ride in a helicopter from Purne Danda of Ilam. The ticket price for the service has been fixed at Rs. 28,999 for two-way service. Travelers will be given one hour to spend at Pathibhar before they are ferried back to Ilam, Simrik Air Ilam representative Prem Prasad Acharya said.
The Heli service from Ilam is expected to draw significant tourists from neighboring India, especially Darjeeling, Sikkim, and Siliguri. Bookings for the service have already begun, Acharya added.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season