All of us, we know that Nepal is one of the best adventure destination in term of Himalaya hiking, trekking and expedition. Beside these, what are the other special features of Nepal that pulling visitors from the globe every year. the number oftourist is increasing every year
Following some facts don’t forget about Nepali. The word recognizes nepal as place of highest peak of World and birth place of lord Gautam Buddha.
Highest mountain peak of the world (Mt. Everest – 8848m).
Out of the fourteen mountains above 8 thousand meters in the world eights are here in Nepal. They are Everest (8848m), Kanchenjungha (8586m), Lhotse (8516,), Makalu (8485m), Cho Oyu (8201), Dhaulagiri (8167m), Manaslu (8163) and Annapurna I (8091m).
- According to the voice Edmund Hillary, Nepal is place of the great trekking paradises and nicest countries in the world.
- The best rivers in the world for rafting are here according to a magazine.
- The birthplace of Lord Buddha (Lumbini).
- The best place is in the world to study Tibetan Buddhism (according to a Guidebook).
- The deepest river canyon in the world (Kali Gandaki River) is in Nepal.
- The only one living goddess (Kumari) is worshipped and taken on a procession annually in Kathmandu.
- Nepal has such a place of art, culture and tradition in the Kathmandu valley that could not be found anywhere else in the world according to a guidebook.
- Nepal is one of the few countries in the world where you can see one horned rhino.
- Kathmandu is one of the best places to eat west of Bangkok and east of Istanbul.
- As a guidebook Kathmandu is a budget eating capital of Asia.
Kathmandu valley rivals two thousand years of continuous tradition of civilization as like with Jerusalem, Cairo, Rome, Athens, Xian and Varanasi.
Travel and Leisure Magazine published in the US called Kathmandu the third best city in Asia after Bangkok and Chiang Mai in Thailand.
Marathon at the highest altitude (42km long) starting at Gorakshep (5212m) and ending at Namche Bazar (3444m).
Angrita Sherpa had climbed Everest without oxygen eight times (Angrita Sherpa in 1983, 1984, 1985, 1987, 1990, 1992, 1995).
The largest group of swamp deer (Cervus duvanceli) in the world can see only at Shukla Phanta Wildlife Reserve numbering about 2500 according to Department of national parks and wildlife conservation of Nepal).