HAN’s Nepal Promotion Program in China to Call Tourists
Kathmandu – After the visit of Chinese President Xi Jinping, Nepal has been becoming the main choice of Chinese tourists. To catch this opportunity, the Hotel Association Nepal (HAN) is planning a promotional event in China, targeting the upcoming Visit Nepal Year 2020.
Han mentioned that this Nepal promotional program will be organized in collaboration with Nepal Tourism Board, Visit Nepal Year 2020 Secretariat and Nepalese Embassy in China at Chengdu, China on December 16-20.
A sixty-member delegation led by Hotel Association Nepal President Sirjana Rana is leaving for China on December 16.
HAN determined that the promotional program in China will play a supportive role in tourist growth in the occasion of VNY. On the occasion, B to B Meeting of Nepal Hotels and Nepal Promotional Program will be organized with china’s reputed travel and tour operator.
His Excellency Leela Mani Poudyal, Ambassador of Nepal to China will be the Chief Guest at the event.
Hotel Association Nepal has already announced a discount on accommodation for strengthening Visit Nepal Year 2020.
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS IN NEPAL
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season