Government’s Decision for Tourism Sector Development – Nepalayatimes
Kathmandu – Nepal Government has facilitated some provision to uplift COVID-19 affected tourism industries. The government has addressed the tourism sector’s problem through the monetary policies 2020/21, which published last Friday. Here are some points, which are directly addressing tourism industries.
1. Tourism sector to get easy availability of loans
The tourism sector will get concessional loans and arrangements have been made to pay the old interest and installment after one year. The monetary policy has stated that priority will be given to the flow of current capital loan, concessional loan, and refinancing for the revival of the aviation business, transport, hotel, restaurant, and other tourism enterprises affected by the COVID-19 crisis. In case of a lack of capital to complete the construction of projects related to the tourism sector, the provision will be made for easy availability of loans from banks and financial institutions for such projects. WATCH ON VIDEO
2. 50 billion rehabilitation funds to pay wages of workers in the tourism sector
The government has set up a Rs 50 billion rehabilitation fund to pay wages to workers in tourism-related industries affected by the coronavirus. Governor Maha Prasad Adhikari informed that the monetary policy made public by Nepal Rastra Bank has made arrangements to take loans from various banks at 5 percent interest.
3. To provide a 75% discount to airline companies on parking
The decision of the ministry council meeting government has been ready to provide 75% discount to airline companies on parking
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
the role of government in tourism development
what role can government play in encouraging tourism?
tourism development policy
role of government in sustainable tourism development
role of government public and private sector in tourism
role of government in tourism development in india
economic impact of tourism impacts of tourism pdf