Pokhara – TAAN Western Regional Organization Pokhara and Annapurna Rural Municipality have agreed to these point to the development of Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Route.
This agreement held in with Present of Chairman and Administrative officer of Annapurna Rural Municipality, Ward Chairman’s and TAAN Committee Members.
- To stop The Coupon system of a meal for employers in Tadhapani area.
- To stop the motorway expansion from Jhinnudada to Annapurna Base Camp for 30 years. In this decision, locals have strongly agreed and saved the Annapurna base camp trekking route.
- Previously Annapurna Rural municipality divided a Three Hundred Thousand budget to connect Madri Mountain and Annapurna Base Camp trekking route. Where rural municipality work to connect Forest Camp of Madri Mountain to Landruk. To continue to this project Rural Municipality manage One million budgets to complete and develop others infrastructure in this trekking route.
- Annapurna Rural Municipality set a provision to compulsory mention the name of food item which makes from a local product like Kodo (Millet) in every Restaurant Menu.
- To remove 15 bamboo passing bridges in Annapurna Base Camp Trekking route and should build the new one.
- To work together between TAAN Western Regional Organization Pokhara and Annapurna Rural Municipality in promoting and develop the other touristic places are in Annapurna Rural Municipality
Information Source: TAAN Pokhara