- To work towards steady growth of handicraft trade and industry.
- To encourage Nepalese artisans to adopt handicraft production as their profession by preserving Nepalese cultural heritage and to popularize it in the World.
- To strive towards enhancing the quality of handicraft goods & its productivity.
- To provide pragmatic suggestions and advice to His Majesty’s Government and its related agencies to formulate policy/programs for the betterment of handicraft trade & industry.
- Top popularize & promote handicraft products.
- Organize seminars, symposiums, and conferences on various topics relevant to strengthening the handicraft trade & industry.
- Organize exhibition and trade fairs to highlight handicraft products & create public awareness in its usage.
- Activate and increase contacts with National and International Agencies for the growth of handicraft trade & industry.
- Explore additional markets for handicraft products.
- Institute award in recognition of highest export and best craftsmanship.
- Arrangeparticipation in international trade fairs & exhibitions for its members.
- Publication of news bulletins, books, catalogs, members’ directory and other materials relevant to promote handicraft trade & industry.
- Act as a catalytic agent for management of training programmes for the benefit of its members.
- Documentation& dissemination of information regarding handicraft trade & industry.
Federationof Handicraft Associations of Nepal
Upama Marg -11, Thapathali
Box No.: 784
no. 977 – 1 – 4244231, 4245467, 4245467
977 – 1 – 4222940