Employees not Doing Jobs Properly will be Removed: Tourism Minister
Kathmandu – Minister for Culture, Tourism, and Civil Aviation, Yogesh Bhattarai has warned that if the employees do not do their job properly will be “politely removed from their positions.”
Speaking at a meeting with the senior management team (SMT) of the ministry, he said that the ministry will proactively work from the beginning of the upcoming fiscal year 2020/21. “I have pre-informed everyone that we will proactively work from the beginning of the new fiscal year,” he said, asking them not to complain if they are replaced. Referring to the performance agreement, he said that the staffers will be either rewarded or let go.
He has directed employees to complete the remaining work of the current fiscal year within 15 days. He also directed the heads of departments and bodies to implement and monitor the protocol issued by the government for the preparation and operation of airports, hotels, restaurants, and other tourism-related businesses after the Covid-19 outbreak is over.
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season