Bharatpur-Lumbini Car Rally
Chitwan – The Bharatpur Metropolitan City is organizing a car rally targeting the Visit Nepal Year 2020 campaign. The Bharatpur-Lumbini Car Rally will be held on February 22 with the goal of promoting the metropolis’ tourism.
Mayor Renu Dahal made this announcement at a press conference here on Wednesday. She said the motor rally is being organized to give out the message of ‘Let Us Go and Visit Chitwan’.
Metropolitan City’s chief administrative officer Prem Raj Joshi said the program would be effective in promoting the tourism of Butwal and Bharatpur. One hundred and fifty cars are expected to participate in the rally. Twenty-nine main tourist destinations have been identified in Bharatpur.
Meghauli, Patihani, Bishajari lake, Devghatdham, Gyaneshwar Block, Narayani River beach model and Chaukidada are some of them.
Bharatpur Metropolitan City has a plan to carry out 32 tourism promotional activities in the current fiscal year. Out of them, 10 activities have been organized so far.
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season