Bharatpur Airport Resumes Operation
Chitwan–Bharatpur airport has resumed operation from today. The airport was closed down since December 1 for repairing the runway. The Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (CAAN) Bharatpur stated that the airport has been brought into operation from today with the conclusion of the runway repair and painting works.
CAAN Bharatpur chief Pawan Kumar Gautam said that the runway has been repaired and asphalted. According to him, the airport has also been made attractive in view of the approaching Visit Nepal Year 2020. Buddha Air and Yeti Air have been operating five flights each daily to Kathmandu and one flight each to Pokhara from Bharatpur airport.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season