Bahrain Tourism Minister Expresses Interest to Visit Nepal
Kathmandu–Nepal’s Ambassador to Bahrain, Padma Sundas has extended an invitation to Bahrain’s Minister for Industry, Commerce and Tourism Zayad Bin Rashid Al Zayani for Nepal visit.
Ambassador Sundas on Tuesday extended an invitation to Bahrain’s minister on behalf of Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation Yogesh Bhattarai to participate in the inaugural ceremony of Nepal Visit Year-2020 on 1 January 2020.
At a meeting held at the Minister’s residence at Manama, Ambassador Sundas extended an invitation to the Minister and also invited him to the opening ceremony of Visit Nepal Year-2020 to be held at Manama on 13 January 2020 as a chief guest.
On the occasion, Minister Zayani extended his gratefulness to the Nepal government for inviting him to both the events and expressed his intent to visit Nepal with his family members in an opportune time, the Nepali Ambassador informed.
The Minister also shared that he would present at the program to be held in Bahrain on the occasion of Nepal Visit Year.
Ambassador Sundas highlighted the need for direct flight service between the two countries so as to promote tourism in both countries.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season