Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Lifetime Holiday Experience! (See in Photos)
– Man Raj Simkhada/Nepalayatimes
Kaski – The journey to the world classic and legendary Annapurna region, Annapurna Base Camp at the height of (4,130 m) Trekking Route can be the best option to walk over. Trekking to Annapurna region is a lifetime experience where you can witness the natural beauties, typical Nepali villages on the way, and peculiar landscapes of Nepal. Walking through beautiful Rhododendron, bamboo and alpine forests, and tranquil waterfalls to witness the crown of Nepal, we ensure you to have one of the best moments of your life with us in the Annapurna region.
Starting with the bus ride from Kathmandu and walking from Pokhara, trekking goes through many typical ethnic villages like Landruk, Tolka, Pothana Dhampus, Gandruk and most importantly Poonhill- the best viewpoint all over Nepal. Poonhill is not lesser than paradise from where you can have the finest view of mountain peaks of Mount Dhaulagiri (8,167 m), the Annapurna Range (8,091 m) and Mount Machhapuchhre – 6,993 m (Fishtail Mountain) to the northern part and the Butterfly Peaks in the far western part with the virgin view of sun rising making way out of this almighty peaks.
Similarly moving onwards to ABC we can see hot springs where you can take rest and have a bath if you want and even some glaciers. Enjoying the beauty on the way, we will have the closer view of peaks standing still and welcoming you on the Annapurna range which includes the almighty cones of Annapurna Himal, including Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Fang, Annapurna, Ganagapurna, Annapurna 3 and Machhapuchhare after we reach ABC. Categorized as a medium level route, you do not need advanced physical fitness to walk on this region.
READ MORE . . . .. .
- Best Trekking Season In Nepal: Visit Nepal Year 2020
- Rara National Park: Best Trekking Zone of Nepal
- Tsum Valley Trekking Known as a Sacred Pilgrimage Valley
- Mardi Himal Trekking: Right Destination for Festive Holiday
- Pattale Higher than Everest: Best Himalayan Tours
MOST LIKED TREKKING ROUTE
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek: Nepal Tourism
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park: A Unique Trans-Himalayan ecosystem
- Visit Nepal Year 2020: Why should you visit Nepal in 2019?
- 10 Popular Destinations in Western Part of Nepal Is Nepal Safe To Travel In This Year?
POPULAR TREKKING AREAS
- Dhampus Australian Camp Trek: Glorious Himalayan Viewpoint Trek
- Kailash Manasarovar, Sacred Place: Don’t Miss to Visit This Year
- Khaptad National Park: Best Land for Eco-Tourism
- Sagarmatha National Park: UNESCO World Heritage site of Nepal
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park: Easily Accessible From Kathmandu
- How can you get Tourist Visa for Nepal? Process is Here
- 10 Domestic Travel Destinations: Where you can make your trip in this Season